MHSA Housing Program
Office of Supportive Housing
2310 N. First Street, Suite 201 (Second Floor)
San Jose, CA 95131
Main Office: 1 (408) 278-6400
Fax: (669) 220-1444
- Processes applications for housing projects that will be submitted to State DMH and CalHFA for MHSA funding for designated MHSA units.
- Collaborates with staff/contractors from the Office of Affordable Housing in work associated with the processing of MHSA Housing Program applications. (Their fee is attached to the projects as part of the development fee.)
- Conducts all the meetings necessary to fulfill the requirements of the department and the housing program.
- Works with the Care Coordination Project and the MHSA applicants to get them into housing and works with their Case Managers to help them maintain their housing.
The Behavioral Health Services Department’s Office of Housing and Homeless Support Services is seeking feedback on two proposed new housing developments in Sunnyvale—Parkside Studios and Armory Family Housing—that are a part of the MHSA Housing Program. The service-program related documents are posted below for review.
- Park Side Studios (2016)
- Armory Family Housing aka Onizuka Crossing (2016)
The Program documents for the MHSA Housing Projects are posted below for your review:
- Donner Lofts – MidPen Housing
- Bella Terra Senior Apartments – EAH, Inc.
- 4th Street Apartments – First Community Housing
- Peacock Commons – Bill Wilson Center
- Fair Oaks Plaza – MidPen Housing
- Ford & Monterey Family Housing – Eden Housing
- Archer Street Apartments- Charities Housing
- Belovida Santa Clara – Charities Housing
- Gilroy Sobrato Apartments – South County Housing
- Kings Crossing- Charities Housing
- The Met – Charities Housing
- Morgan Hill Family Apartments - EAH, Inc.
- Sunnyvale Senior Housing Project Materials Posted for Review