The Continuum of Care (CoC) is comprised of a broad group of stakeholders dedicated to ending and preventing homelessness in Santa Clara County. The CoC Board was established to act on behalf of the CoC. The CoC Board is the driving force behind systems change to end and prevent homelessness and to provide the resources to support system change. The CoC Governance Charter outlines additional information on the strucutre of the CoC.
The CoC Board consists of the following members:
- Claudine Sipili is from City Team and the Lived Experience Advisory Board.
- Jacky Morales-Ferrand is from the City of San Jose, Housing Department.
- Jan Bernstein Chargin is from PitStop Outreach and Gavilan College.
- Jennifer Loving is from Destination: Home.
- Joel Roberts is from Path Assisting The Homeless (PATH).
- Louis Chicoine is from Abode Services.
- Miguel Marquez is from the County of Santa Clara.
- Dontae Lartigue is from Razing the Bar, the Lived Experience Advisory Board, and the Destination: Home Board.
- Rebecca Garcia from the City of Morgan Hill